Wednesday, July 13, 2016

A review of Karma by Nadine Nightingale


 Karma by Nadine


Synopsis



People call me all sorts of names—bad girl, black sheep, and my all-time favorite...Satan’s bride. I could blame the fact I’m a witch for my behavior, but the truth is I’m infuriating, arrogant, and stab-worthy.

Alex Remington is a hunter and everything I’m not—righteous, honest, caring. We used to have a thing, but that was before he learned I’m a witch and tried to kill me.

Eighteen months later, he’s back in my life and we have a deal; I’ll help him save his brother and he’ll disappear from my life for good. But karma can be a real bitch…


Review


It's fun, hilariously fabulous yet taste of what you desire in a unusual read ~ Nook Books and More Blog

Just when you think Nadine's writing couldn't get any better, she throws you another! It's HOT!

Amanda is a hilarious witch, with lots of spunk and a serious amount of courage. Sometimes I think she's downright crazy. She's tough as nails considering what she endures.

Then there is Alex. He's a jerk and arrogant but maybe it's because he's a desperate man on a mission. Only time will tell. They are both bitter and have been through tough times so no wonder. Now there's attraction and chemistry that I hope they get passed because once it does, POW what a romance! But what would this mean for Amanda and her status as a hunter? This is so the reason- I will be diving to get my hands on book two!!

The writing is absolutely fabulous and the words effortlessly flowed off the page with ease and understanding. The book gives you a little bit of everything and keeps you interested- paranormal, suspense, mystery, action, romance. I love that combination, it gives you the bite you are longing for! It was smooth and well written and kept you intrigued throughout the story. Thank you Nadine!

It's Daring, Prodigious, Stunning, Unbelievably fascinating all rolled into one! - Nook Books and More Blog







Check out Nadine Nightingale's huge awesome Giveaway!




•*¨*•.¸★✩★Giveaway★✩★¸.•*¨*•


Win a trip to the Atlanta RT BOOKLOVERS CONVENTION 2017 (includes Reader Pass, US Airfare & Hotel)


I might be a writer, but I will always be a reader foremost. Books give us a chance to escape reality for a little while and most of us return to our favorite authors, because we know exactly what we get for our hard earned money. This giveaway is a “Thank You” to all readers who are brave enough to give a new author, like me, a shot. All entrants MUST HAVE BOUGHT A COPY OF KARMA, or gifted a copy of KARMA to a friend (e-book, or Paperback) between May 2016 and the 30th of September 2016. You don’t need to post the proof in the comments, but you must be able to provide it!

And because I truly believe in karma I will donate 75% of royalties earned between May 2016 and September 2016. 50% will be donated to Colleen Hoovers Bookwormbox and the other 50% will be donated to children suffering form cancer.


Here’s how you enter:



https://www.facebook.com/AuthorNadineNightingale/photos/a.593151270860483.1073741828.561734174002193/629816467193963/?type=3







 Nadine on Facebook
 Contact Nadine
 Nadine on Goodreads
 Nadine on twitter





Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/AuthorNadineNightingale/photos/a.593151270860483.1073741828.561734174002193/629816467193963/?type=3&pnref=story

Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=dp_byline_sr_book_1?ie=UTF8&text=Nadine+Nightingale&search-alias=books&field-author=Nadine+Nightingale&sort=relevancerank


Website



No comments:

Post a Comment