Thursday, May 5, 2016

My Review of Country Kisses by Addison Moore A 3:AM Kisses Series book 8



country kisses




Country Kisses
 3:AM Kisses Series
Addison Moore




Synopsis



I fell hard for Cade the moment I met up with those bedroom eyes of his, but it’s not my heart I’m interested in gifting him.

Cade James is my best friend’s brother, well bred and well bed. To him I’m just another plaything, but I can’t blame him for that. I’m not much to look at, and there’s not a man on the planet that would be willing to make me his own.

But Cade is pulling me deeper, asking questions, wanting to know what makes me tick—wanting to know who gave me the scar that takes up the landscape over half my face.

Cade wants far more than what I’m willing to give him. If I let him in, let him into the most sacred chamber of my heart, I might end up with a wound far greater than the one that left that scar.

The wound Cade James has the power to inflict could never heal.

*Can be read as a standalone. No Cliffhanger.*

From the NEW YORK TIMES and USA TODAY bestselling author, Addison Moore

Magazine calls Addison's books, "...easy, frothy fun!"




Review



This by far one of my favorite romance book by Addison Moore!  The more I read Addison's work the more I'm in love with the characters. They wrap an invisible cloak around your heart keeping you close to them long after the words bleed off the page.   I'm not a romance fan, but Addison has changed that in me.

It's light, fun, fluffy, yet full of spunk. It hilariously funny yet so real it makes you feel you're apart of the story -Nook Books and More Blog.

Cade and Cassidy are on fire in this book. Are they in lol or are they just having fun?  Will the country girl charm the city boy or vice Versa?  The main characters of this book are hilariously funny, witty, and charming. The cluster of friends have a unique bond and explain the average lives and experience people endure.  The story brings a true life experience out of it along with a love that's desirable in any eye.

I would highly recommend this series and really any book that this author has ever written . She pulls her heart in soul into her writing. She's impeccable in her writing skills let me tell ya!  This series each book can be read as a standalone. It's refreshing when you're pushed for time.

I freaking loved this book!  Five stars baby!!




°•✴° IT'S LIVE!!! °•✴•°•✴
•°•✴•°
Country Kisses (3:AM Kisses 8) by Addison Moore is finally here! Go snag this ‪#‎MustRead‬ book now at an introductory discounted price!


*CAN BE READ AS A STANDALONE*


*Add to Goodreads: http://bit.ly/CK_GR


No comments:

Post a Comment