Friday, December 19, 2014

Release Day Blitz of Dragon and the Rose by Addison Moore


                                      Release Day Blitz
                                   Dragon and the Rose



Happy Release Day Addison Moore!!









                                              Bio:


Addison Moore is a New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author who writes contemporary and paranormal romance. Her work has been featured in Cosmopolitan Magazine. Previously she worked as a therapist on a locked psychiatric unit for nearly a decade. She resides on the West Coast with her husband, four wonderful children, and two dogs where she eats too much chocolate and stays up way too late. When she's not writing, she's reading.


Author Links:

Feel free to visit her blog at: http://addisonmoorewrites.blogspot.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Addison-Moore/140192649382294

Twitter: https://twitter.com/AddisonMoore

Instagram: http://instagram.com/authoraddisonmoore

***Be sure to subscribe to Addison’s mailing list for sneak peeks and updates on all upcoming releases!

http://blogspot.us6.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=75b60ef733&id=b8bbf0dd80

  

                             







                            The Dragon and the Rose
                       Celestra Forever After Book 2
                                  By, Addison Moore

                                            Synopsis:


Skyla Messenger’s world has forever changed after discovering a heart wrenching deception carried out by the one she trusts most.

Enemy lines have redefined themselves and Skyla finds herself, and the Nephilim people, in far more danger than ever before.

The one she loves seems lost forever.

His greatest sacrifice

will bring her greatest heartbreak…

                                             






BUY LINKS:

Hyperlinks: Shortened Links:

AMAZON http://amzn.to/13D0wdR
BARNES & NOBLE http://hyperurl.co/8fptcz

SMASHWORDS http://hyperurl.co/deudq6

iBOOKS http://hyperurl.co/vqyg9z

GOOGLE PLAY:  http://hyperurl.co/y0d3bz





                       Interview with Addison Moore


1) How did you come up with Celestra? What inspired you?

I had a young adult series about a group of kids that lived on an island, and I loved it but it was missing something. I also had a book about an angel who lives on earth and the name of that book was Ethereal. I married the two and beautiful Celestra babies were born. I’m much happier with the Celestra Series.


2) Out of Logan, Gage and Marshall, who would you choose?

Tough decision! I really can’t choose. I’m a Lomargage kinda girl.


3) When you aren’t writing, what do you like to do for fun?

I hang with the kids! I’m really family focused. I’m also big on reading. I love to lose myself in new story worlds.


4) How in the world do you keep up with it all?!?! (writing all these books, keeping up with your fans and always showing them you care (which you are amazing at), along everything else that comes with being an author, plus family, social life, etc…)?

I make time for family, sleep, and myself. Writing to me has always been something that I do because I love it. I write mostly at night but my goal for the new year is to flip that.


5) Is the Celestra series going to become a movie/TV series?

The option has expired but the series is currently being shopped again, so there’s always hope!


6) With your Celestra and Countenance series, did the storyline naturally grow to branch out into two series then back again, or did you plan it that way from the beginning?

Both! I’ve known the beginning and the end of the Celestra/Celestra Forever After series since its inception. The Counts clawed at my imagination right around the same time. I started working on Ephemeral soon after I started Ethereal. The books interweave after Wicked (Celestra Series Book 4).


7) Do you like to listen to music when you’re writing (if so, do you have a specific playlist) or do you prefer peace and quiet?

I can’t write without my muse-ic! But, that being said, I can’t actually write while listening to it either. Music motivates me in a way that nothing else can. I usually listen while cleaning, walking, driving. I have a play list for most of my books over on Spotify. My username is Addisonmoore, and I’m pretty sure it’s public. I listen to some goofy stuff.


8) When you are writing, do you hear the story in your head or do you have it outlined beforehand? What is your process?

Both! I have to have a brief idea of the beginning, middle, and end, but then I gladly let the characters off the leash and see how they fill in the blanks. I like to be surprised, too!


9) In a series, or writing in general, do you have the characters lined up beforehand or do they present themselves as you go?

I have to know who’s on the canvas. If I add characters, that means they’ve been in the works for a while and they have a purpose and a plan. It doesn’t have to be big, I just need to know who they are and what they add to the story.


10) Have you ever thought the story was going to go one way, only to have it go a totally different way?

Hmm.. not really. I once tried to pants a story without any idea of what was going to happen next and painted myself in a corner. I ended up with a book I couldn’t finish. I’ve learned from that experience, and now I usually have the basic underpinnings of the novel before I jump in. The rest is pretty organic.


11) Did you always aspire to be a writer? If not, what did you want to be when you were little? At what age did you realize you wanted to be a writer?

At about 5th grade I knew I wanted to write. I spent most of my days devouring books at the library and if I ever had any spending money that went straight to the bookstore. I still get a high from the scent of paperbacks.


12) What did you do before you became an author?

I like to tease people when I say I spent the entire Clinton administration on a locked psychiatric unit—well, actually I did—as a therapist. I ran the groups and taught life skills and coping mechanisms. Art anyone? Yeah, that was me, too. We also had pet therapy. Fun times. But the unit closed down, and I was out of a job.


13) Are there any male’s in particular that inspired the characters Logan, Gage and Marshall? (Especially Logan!)

Honestly, Logan has been around for quite sometime (5th grade! That was an eventful year apparently). I tried to dream up the perfect guy and thus Logan Oliver was born. Marshall is a sexed-up Logan offshoot (perhaps the grown up version? Ha!) And Gage is a real person. Did I just say that out loud?



                                                

14) Does your writing ever mimic your life?

Um, yes. Yes. And YES! I don’t need to look too far for material. Most of that gets relegated to Skyla.


15) Does anyone help you with the sarcasm and wit in your writing or does it come natural? Are you that way in real life?

My son would love for me to say him. I’m just sarcastic by nature. Believe me it’s a gift best utilized in books. In real life, my sharp tongue can go quite unappreciated. Shocking, I know!


16) What are you reading right now?

I’m reading Ten Tiny Breaths. I just finished The Book of Moses and You before Me.


17) Who’s your favorite author(s)? What’s your favorite book(s)?

I fell in LOVE with Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty! I still have a place in my heart for The Bell Jar by Slyvia Plath, though. I’ve read that countless times.


18) Which do you prefer writing more, steamy romance scenes or snarky back and forths?

I like to do both in my books. The snark just seems like the perfect touch of flirtation, lol! And I really love the steamy payoff, especially when I know my characters are dying for it.


                                         


19) If you could live in any one of your books, which would it be and why?

Why, Paragon of course! It would be a bit scary, but I hear there’s a Sector who might be extra friendly to a girl in need. Skyla better watch her back.


20) Out of all of your books, who is your absolute favorite character?

Yikes, just one? Hmm… I really love them all. It’s like trying pick a favorite child. I think if I could pick a group to go out to dinner with it would be my Paragon peeps.


21) Where did the idea for Burning Through Gravity originate?

Oh Stevie! My wicked, twisted, Stevie…how much do I love you? This book was steeped in what ifs. I wanted a character that was so hurt from her past that she was an emotional zombie. And Ford, what can I say about that piece of man-candy? Ford and Stevie were trouble from the first word I put down on the page, and I loved every minute of that psychotic ride. But, back to the question, I got the idea after reading a series of articles on company takeovers. I was fascinated and saddened by the damage they inflicted on just about everyone involved.


***Lightning round!***


What’s your favorite color? Lavender.


Favorite artist? Georgia O’ Keefe.


Favorite car? Range Rover (My hubby says never).


Favorite movie, actor/actress? I love Bill Murray! And I love Kate Hudson.


Favorite cartoon? Rugrats.


Favorite midnight snack? I’m such a foodie. Anything really, except bananas. I’m convinced they give me nightmares so never those. I eat one for breakfast every morning just to make up for it.

Addison is one of the most down to earth compassionate people. I know. I feel privileged to work with her daily. Not many people bleed the soul into my heart spilling into my soul but Addison's writing manages to do that. You dive in and lose all time and reality because its so life lie and smoothly flowing that it feels like you're actually there. Way to go Addison! My review will follow soon! Check out the Celestra Series you have to read them. They are awesome!!!


1 comment: