Thursday, October 2, 2014

My Review on Burning through Gravity by Addison Moore



                                                Synopsis




BURNING THROUGH GRAVITY—they soared so high so fast they never expected the fall.

Two beautiful souls.
Two seemingly innocent deceptions.

Once they meet, Stevie and Ford explode into one another in a ball of lust, hotter than a July moon. Ford is assertive, dominate and in control, that is until Stevie brings him to his knees. He thinks she’s the most beautiful woman he’s ever met both inside and out. Stevie thinks he’s sweet, and sort of goofy—of course it doesn’t hurt that he drips sex like honey.

Stevie is starting to fall hard for Ford.

And Ford is all in with Stevie.

She wonders if he could ever forgive her for what she’s about to do.

She wonders if she wants him to.


They say love conquers all.

But love never met two liars like Stevie and Ford.


His lie cost her a few sleepless nights.

Her lie will cost him everything.


                                                            Review





I finally found an author author that touched my heart so deeply to the core that I'm still in awe. When a book reaches your heart and pulls it to the depths of the abyss , allowing your soul connection within your heart creating true bliss , then that's book heaven! It literally burned through my heart! 

I usually read paranormal so hey go figure! This book keeps you on the edge of your seat by guessing what next what's gonna happen next. Will Stevie get her happiness? She's broken and grief stricken person person over the loss of her twin sister. Though her parents have money, she's spoiled but not in a a way that would make a person despise her At first, I wasn't sure if I could read the book because I have endure such lose myself in the past but, I found myself going through some of the steps with Stevie and this book had so much humor in it you couldn't help but laugh your ass off at times. Boy was I not disappointed. 

Ford was a womanizer at first with lots of money but, deep down you could really tell he had a heart of gold He is a true gentleman. They are both fun, quirky, fun loving individuals that real are soul mates and melt your heart from beginning to the end There's so many emotions going on in this book that you can hardly contain yourself. You feel happiness, sadness, betrayal, suspense, grief, humor, secrets, intriguing, and much much more. So when you pick this book up prepare a quite place and warn others! Prepare for that book hang over of a life time because its coming!! Oh, and one more thing, I was so not expecting the ending!

If you want to order this book go to the bottom on my website and one click!  Happy reading ya'll!

1 comment:

  1. Wow thank you Julia! I love this! I'm so glad you enjoyed the book and I'm glad the ending came as a surprise! XOXOX

    ReplyDelete